Friday, September 7, 2007

Be My Hero Please!

At the beginning of July, J and I canceled our cable because we wanted to have a more active lifestyle and not be distracted by the television -- also, with how crappy of a cable spot we had, we rarely got any of the channels we were paying for. I refused to pay almost $70 a month to a crappy cable company any further. So I canceled the damn thing!

Now because we no longer have cable at all, nor do we get the regular channels (I told you we are not in the best spot), we've decided to just watch movies when we can or watch TV shows on DVD. We got through Season 1 & Season 2 of The Closer and Season 1-3, 7 of Seinfeld thus far. We usually watch an episode a night -- that way, we figure we're only watching about an hour of "television" a night, whereas we used to watch at least 3. It's a good thing.

Our newest TV show that we are currently watching is Heroes. OMG is all I have to say. We are 8 episodes in and we're hooked! It's cool to see J all into a show because usually I'm the one who's always into everything. I'm glad we both like the show so much. We always want more because each episode is "to be continued..." So far, I can't decide who my favorite hero is...although it's between Claire Bennett and Peter Petrelli. Claire -- because I love her super power, Peter - because he's played by Milo Ventimiglia (he's a cutie!)

If you haven't been a watcher of Heroes, I recommend you become a faithful fan. If you love the X-Men movies...Heroes will be your kind of thing. I guarantee it.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Milo's hot. Hot name. Hot face.