Friday, September 7, 2007

Parents...Tsk, Tsk...

A while back I stumbled across this website called Parents Behaving Badly. I cannot believe some of the stories I read about on here. Why do people do such things to children or babies? I'm sure that most of the incidences that occur are mistakes....but when you break your infant son's leg because he wouldn't stop crying and then don't bring him to the hospital for 2 days is pure stupidity in my book. We all make mistakes, but it's what you do to fix the problem that matters.

Anyway...this site is depressing. Some of the stories I read just anger me. Why is that people who are not competent to be parents can pop babies out like it's no thing, but then the people who really do want children and care for them have such a hard time conceiving? It's just not fair.

The world can be very twisted when it wants. Parents profiled on this site should all be charged for their crimes and cruelty against the young. It's obvious when reading through some of the stories that these parents can't take care of themselves, much less their children. I just feel sorry for these children -- for the ones that suffered a fatality at the hands of their parents and for the ones that will be traumatized for life because of the choices their parents made. I hope the best for them.

No comments: